CEU Classes for Acupuncturists
May 5th & 6th: Taoist Qigong Strategies for Correcting Patterns of Qi Imbalance
Days and times:
Saturday, May 5th & Sunday, May 6th, 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Before April 20th, $295.00 - After April 20th, $325.00.
Taoist Qigong Treatment Strategies for Correcting Patterns of Qi Imbalance Phases 1 and 2 - Expelling turbid Qi (Xie Qi), dredging the Qi channels and Strengthening true Qi (Zhen Qi)
• Introduction to the concept of turbid Qi (Xie Qi).
• Understanding the pathogenesis of turbid Qi.
• Revealing the connection between the flow of Qi in the body and the flow of Qi in nature.
• General manifestations of turbid Qi in the body.
• Qigong strategies for expelling turbid Qi and dredging the Qi channels.
• The notion of true Qi and the body’s natural immunity.
• The four levels of immunity.
• Strengthening true Qi (Zhen Qi) and improving the body’s resistance to disease.
• The three sources of true Qi.
• Qigong strategies for strengthening true Qi (Zhen Qi).
• Techniques for gathering Qi and exchanging Qi with nature.
• The three condensers and distributors of vital energy.
• Harnessing and strengthening Qi.
• Connecting to the true source of Qi
Date: Saturday May 5th & Sunday May 6th, 2018
Times: 9:15 am - 5:15 pm
Fee: Before April 20th $295.00 - After April 20th $325.00
September 29th & 30th: Correcting Core Energy Imbalances with Taoist Qigong
Correcting Core Energy Imbalances with Taoist Qigong
Phase 1: Left – Right Energy Imbalances
• Overview of the eight prenatal vessels and the organization of the body's energy field.
• Understanding the three primary energy axes of the subtle body.
• The connection between the eight extraordinary vessels and core energetic imbalances.
• The three axes of energy flow and the five elements.
• How left-right energy imbalances manifest in the body.
• Learn a practical method for assessing left-right energy imbalances.
• Identifying the key signs of left-right energy imbalances.
• Describing the main qi channels associated with left-right patterns of imbalance.
• The connection between Taoist internal alchemy and deep energetic imbalances.
• Learn a complete system of Taoist Qigong exercises for correcting left-right energy imbalances.
Date: Saturday, September 29th & Sunday September 30th, 28th
Time: 9:15 am – 5:15 pm
Fee: Before September 14th $295.00 - After September 14th $325.00
CEU for Massage Therapists
March 31st-April 1st: Twelve Energy Points for Healing in Massage
Days and times:
Saturday, March 31st & Sunday, April 1st 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Before March 16th, $285.00 - After March 16th, $315.00.
Discover the secrets of Meridian Therapy
Have you ever wanted to learn the most effective acupressure energy points for healing? In this one-of-a-kind-class we will present a system of 12 meridian energy points for healing in the practice of massage.
The information presented in this class is drawn from a distillation of 28 years of teaching and clinical experience from an expert in the field of Chinese medicine. Using the main meridian energy points will allow you to obtain better and faster results and expand the range of conditions you can help with massage.
You will learn a hands-on practical system to incorporating the main energy points in your massage practice to address the following disorders.
- Neck and shoulder pain,
- Constipation and digestive issues.
- Hormonal and reproductive disorders.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Fibromyalgia and chronic muscle pain.
October 20th & 21st: Meridian Therapy for Neck and Shoulder Pain
Day & time:
Saturday, October 20th & Sunday, October 21st, 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Before October 5th, $285.00 - After October 5th, $315.00.
Meridian Therapy for Neck and Shoulders Pain
Regaining a supple, strong and pain-free neck and upper back
- Acupressure energy points protocol for releasing muscle tension in the neck, shoulders and back.
- Stretch, lengthen and tone targeted muscle groups.
- Mobility exercises to increase neck and shoulders flexibility and range of motion.
- Static stretching to release tight and shortened muscles and increase flexibility.
- Corrective Qigong exercises to retrain your muscles, while activating supporting muscle groups.
- Qigong self-massage techniques for loosening up tight tissues and lengthen short muscles.
- Postural strengthening exercises for maintaining proper body alignment.
- Key acupuncture points for loosening up tight and short muscles and relieving active trigger points.
- Life style recommendations for correcting and preventing neck and shoulders pain.
Note: A 70 pages illustrated Ebook and companion DVD package will be available at a special discounted rate for participants of the seminar.