Learn the Ancient Chinese Secret Exercise for Health and Vitality!
Our Tai Chi Certification Program offers a foundation 'Tai Chi for Health Class Leader Certification' and certification in nine modules of Tai Chi. You will learn authentic Tai Chi under the guidance of 20th generation Tai Chi instructor Camilo Sanchez, L. Ac, MAOM, direct lineage disciple of 19th generation Chen Tai Chi Master Zhang Xue Xin of Beijing.
The foundation module covers the basic skills, techniques and principles that are required to practice and teach Tai Chi safely and effectively. The first module is required to get certified in any of the other levels of Tai Chi. Each of the nine modules certifies you in different areas of Tai Chi practice.
Classes will be held once a week on Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 pm for four months. Other modules are offered several times a year and can be taken in any order. However, to get certified in other modules you need to complete the foundation module.
Up-Coming Tai Chi Certification Class!
Tai Chi for Health Class Leader Certification
- The classical Tai Chi principles 1 & 2.
- Tai Chi philosophy 1.
- History and development of Tai Chi.
- The main Tai Chi styles.
- School lineage and moral code of Tai Chi.
- Reeling-silk foundation Tai Chi exercises 1 & 2.
- The body method of Tai Chi 1 & 2 (shen fa).
- Anatomy and bio-mechanics of Tai Chi.
- How Tai Chi improves health.
- Basic Tai Chi Qigong exercises (Yangsheng Gong).
- Tai Chi hand techniques 1 & 2.
- Main Tai Chi stances 1.
- Stepping in Tai Chi 1 & 2.
- Tai Chi single movement practice 1.
- Tai Chi square form.
- Tai Chi short form parts 1 and 2.
- Teaching methodology of Tai Chi.
Dates: March 27th - July 24th.
Day & time: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00 pm.
- Payment in full: 5% discount.
- Three installments of $750.00 payable on the first, sixth and twelve weeks of the course.
To register and reserve your spot today, call 704-542-8088