Learn the Ancient Chinese Secret Exercise for Health and Vitality!
Our Tai Chi Certification Program offers a Foundations of Tai Chi entry level class and Certification in nine modules of Tai Chi. You will learn authentic Tai Chi under the guidance of 20th generation Tai Chi instructor Camilo Sanchez, L. Ac, MAOM, direct lineage disciple of 19th generation Chen Tai Chi Master Zhang Xue Xin of Beijing.
The first module covers the basic skills, techniques and principles that are required to practice and teach Tai Chi safely and effectively. The first module is required to get certified in any of the other levels of Tai Chi. Each of the nine modules certify you in different areas of Tai Chi practice.
Classes will be held once a week on Thursdays 6:30-8:00 pm for nine months. Other modules are offered several times a year and can be taken in any order. However, to get certified you need to complete the first module.
Foundation Entry Level and Nine Modules of Certification
1. Tai Chi foundations.
2. Tai Chi techniques and the eight internal energies of Tai Chi.
3. Tai Chi short form, parts 1 and 2.
4. Tai Chi Chi Gong exercises: The Hunyuan Chi Gong method.
5. Reeling Silk Tai Chi exercises for relief of chronic pain.
6. Tai Chi Stick Exercises (Tai Chi Bang): the ultimate exercise for joint flexibility and muscle health.
7. Introduction to Tai Chi sensing hands (push hands), part 1.
8. Tai Chi weapons, straight sword parts 1 and 2.
9. Tai Chi power training for inner energy and core strength.
To register and reserve your spot today, call 704-542-8088